EJA & Kroger Community Rewards®
Did you know you can support Eastwood Seventh-day Adventist Junior Academy just by shopping at Kroger? Anyone, anywhere can participate in the Kroger Community Rewards program. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Every time you shop and swipe your card, EJA automatically starts earning a rebate.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger will pay up to a $1,000,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations, like EJA, based on their percentageof spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. Simply register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
3. Click on Sign In/Register (Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.)
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. (You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.)
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
7. Enter NPO Number 91928 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
8. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s), and can take up to 10 days after individuals register online before purchases will count.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
-All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization. (Enrollment year is May 1 through April 30.)
Calling All Cooks!
Eastwood is endeavoring to create a cookbook that focuses on healthful living with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free recipes, in addition to other healthly favorite recipes you enjoy. We hope to have the finished cookbook available this summer. Meal categories are Appetizers, Main Dishes/Casseroles, Side Dishes, Breads, Soups, and Desserts. The Cookbook Organization Team are also looking for cooking tips, healthy alternatives, and cooking substitutions tips.
Questions can be addressed to the Cookbook Organization Team: Stephanie Holmes, Helen Wippel, and Banessa Tarbey.
|THE Health Food Store
THE Health Food Store is very active at Eastwood Junior Academy. The store is open daily during normal school hours and evenings (by request). Special orders should be placed with the school office by the 15th of each month. Should you need more information or have any questions, please contact the school office at 614.794.6350.